Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The never ending cycle

Cleaning House is a phrase that I loathe it's not because I don't like having a clean house I do there is nothing better than my house being sparkly clean. It's just that no matter how many time I clean up and pick up when I turn around there is a new mess or another pile of dishes or laundry or smudged windows and TV screens it is a never ending cycle that is my nemesis if I had a magic ray gun I would zap the problems and never have to worry about them again but I don't so the struggle continues. I am actually very proud of myself I am doing a thousand percent better in this whole department lately when people just decide to drop by my house it has been clean and I haven't had to run around picking up and hiding things before they walk in the door. My house will never be perfect this I know because I have a five year old boy and a husband that leaves his shoes where ever he decides to take them off and my table tends to be a catch all for whatever lands on it but like I said I'm doing better and of that I am proud. I am satisfied with the semi neat lived in look and if you want it better than that well hire me a maid or pick up a rag and clean it yourself..just kidding..maybe.

~Mary B~

No comments: