Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Restlessness

I'm not sure what has me feeling so restless lately. I absolutely feel like I am going to come out of my skin. Maybe it's springtime, maybe it's the weather, I am really not sure. I just have the absolute urge to be any where but at home I just want to get out and do something, anything it doesn't matter. Maybe I am just bored..lol. No I really think that I have spring fever and the weather is not cooperating. It's either raining or windy or turns cold in an instant. I have so many things that I want to do, plant my garden, get the rest of my animals, go on vacation..ha that one probably won't happen between Phillip's work schedule and all the things that I have to do I won't ever get to go on vacation. I think it would do me good though to just get away for a few days. It would be lovely!! It wouldn't matter where we went or what we did just the thought of leaving town for a bit makes me all giddy!! I take Jason somewhere just about everyday and we take pictures doesn't really matter where we go it's just nice to go somewhere. Well maybe the weather will cooperate soon and I can at least get my garden planted and be able to cross one thing off my list. Well until the next time...

~Mary B~

No comments: