Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wondering if I have what it takes?

I have always loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember when ever there has been one or more people gathered..lol.. I have picked up a camera and snapped photos of whoever would let me sometimes even the unwilling. But lately I have taken it a step further I have been reading websites on photography and learning about the proper lighting to use when the best time of day to take pictures is, what color clothing produces the best results ect ect. I have started thinking that maybe I could do this thing that I love and make a little money at it.
There is nothing better to me than loading up my pictures as soon as possible after I take them and seeing how they turned out and then if I don't like the way they turned out playing with them and making them better. I have a real passion for this I love for people to give me input on them and tell me how they look what I could do better and so on. But the problem is no one is really giving me any feed back so I wonder if I have what it takes to do this. Do they not like them? do they look really bad and they just don't want to tell me? do they not care? The questions are endless. I like my pictures I think I have talent but the bigger question is do others because I can't pay myself to take pictures..lol. So until I figure out if I have talent I will just have to be satisfied taking pictures of my little man and that makes me really happy because I feel I have the most handsome little boy and I love taking his picture.
~Mary B~




No comments: